We all struggle in our life at some point due to health, family, financial issues, and…
When you desire the kind of life where you’re experiencing more peace and joy, getting in the habit of reciting daily gratitude affirmations can help you out tremendously. You see, if you only focus on what’s not going right in your life, you’re apt to attract more negative things. That’s just the law of attraction in motion, as energy flows where focus goes.
However, sometimes there are just times in life where you may be enduring something challenging. Or you’re dealing with a negative mindset that you just can’t seem to shake. Though it’s alright to experience these lower vibrations at times, it’s at these times where you may have to make yourself practice gratitude affirmations. You might not feel like it, but you commit to doing it anyway.
Check Wyne Dyer’s Video on how easy it is doing this before you go to sleep:
Dr Wayne Dyer – 5 Minutes Before You Fall Asleep – Positive Affirmations
Gratitude Affirmations Can Turn Things Around
It’s easy to just hunker in and binge watch television when you’re feeling anxiety or depression. You want to zone out and just chill the mind. And, it’s alright to do that sometimes. However, if you find yourself struggling with these negative emotions or situations longer than you’d like, it’s a good idea to have a list of gratitude affirmations that you can recite daily.
Say them mentally and aloud whether you feel like it or not, because as you do, you’re emitting more positive vibrations into the universe. The universe, in turn, is more apt to return to you more positive vibrations – which usually means better emotions and/or circumstances.
The following are some wonderful daily gratitude affirmations for you to use. You can recite them once a day or multiple times per day – that’s completely up to you. As you state these affirmations, be sure you’re feeling as best as you can the positive emotions associated with such.
For example, if you’re saying, “I am so thrilled that my life is going as I desire”, really feel the elated emotions that you’d feel if it were indeed going as you wish. Feel happy, peaceful and excited and in anticipation!
Check out these beautiful affirmation cards and read them daily to get fast results:
Gratitude Affirmations To Recite Daily
Be sure to say these more personal gratitude affirmations as often as you can:
- I am thankful that I am here on this planet to experience so many things.
- I am grateful for all that is good in my life. (State what you are grateful for)
- I am excited about the kind of life I am manifesting daily.
- I am grateful for my health, my family, for shelter, food, water, clothes, etc.
- I am grateful for the positive lessons I have learned in life.
- I am grateful for those who are always there for me, including my spirit guides, angels, etc.
- I am grateful that I am participating in my own conscious evolution, as well as collectively.
- I live in abundance on all levels and ever so grateful for this.
Daily Gratitude Affirmations For Life Source & Creation
Don’t forget to speak positive affirmations toward your Source or Creator. This can be a powerful force that ultimately mirrors back to so much goodness.
- I’m grateful that the Source of the universe has my back. I can lean on and trust that my needs are being met.
- I’m grateful for all the ways Divine Intelligence has blessed me, even if I’m not aware of details.
- Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of a collective humanity – that I get to be a light that shines brightly as a beacon of hope for others.
- I am so thankful that I am loved by the universe, the Source of the universe, myself, and others.
- I am thankful that I am extended grace for the times I’ve complained, whined, and just didn’t believe or harbored negative thoughts.
- Thank you for a beautiful planet that provides so many amazing and life-giving things. The soil, air, water, plants, flowers, rivers, and more. It’s all so brilliantly gorgeous!
- I’m so grateful for the law of attraction. That the universe has given us laws to learn and abide by for a better life. I am committed to focusing on the good, the positive, the joy, and all else that I deem favorable.
Daily Gratitude Affirmations To Attract Peace, Health, Goodness
Spend some time each day reciting affirmations that focus on peace, health, and goodness. Really feel these things in your entire being as you do so.
- I’m grateful for all the things I’ve come through in life. Those situations where I was afraid or hesitant. I’m thankful for the universe orchestrating behind the scenes to help me out.
- I’m grateful for vitality, for breath in my lungs, for resilience, for hope on the horizon and for all that will be coming into fruition.
- I am grateful for a peaceful heart. In the midst of any storm, I can rely on the universe and my faith to hold me up.
- I am grateful for the ability to dream big dreams on all levels – personally, professionally, socially, financially, and more. I believe big and I’m manifesting more and more each day as I choose to focus on the positives.
- I’m grateful that I am a magnet to all that is good, and I use all that good for the higher good of all.